Cass County Walking Club
Calling all Walkers: “Let’s go for a walk!”
Cass county is looking for walkers to join local walking clubs. We are looking for both new and existing walkers to meet at the following locations in the following cities.
– Remer – The Woodsman Café: 22 E Main St, Remer, MN 56672
– Walker – The Village Square: 411 Minnesota Ave W, Walker, MN 56484
– Longville – Empowered Fitness: 191 Hardy Ln, Longville, MN 56655
– Pine River – Lifehouse Coffee: 306 Barclay Ave, Pine River, MN 56474
– Hackensack – Soulshine Cyclery: 137 STATE 371 S, Hackensack, MN 56452
– Pillager – Bjerges Café: 204 River St, Pillager, MN 56473
Walking is a simple safe way to get moderate exercise, lose weight and feel better about yourself. Doing it with a friend adds to the important social interaction that all of our minds need daily. Choose your own routes choose your own pace and choose your own walking pals. We are suggesting Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7:30 am as a starting point. We would love for local walking enthusiasts to step up and help to lead a walking revolution!! Look for the Green Walking Club Signs!
To find out more, call your Walking Club location or the Cass County SHIP Coordinator Simon Whitehead 952-220-1060.