|“How to get your vaccine” recommendations from the State:|
· “Sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector. The Vaccine Connector will inform you about vaccine opportunities in your area.
· Use the Vaccine Locator Map to find vaccine providers near you.
· Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
· Vaccine Connector users may also be randomly selected to make an appointment at one of the state’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program sites. If you are selected, you will be notified by text, email, or phone call by one of the state vaccination partners running those sites: Vault Health, Primary Bio or SpeciaLysts (Solv).
· Your employer may also reach out with information about vaccination opportunities.”
Explore Minnesota COVID-19 hub for tourism businesses
EMT Express now deploying weekly
Minnesota tourism business survey results
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
MN Department of Health